VOLUNTEER FOR LEBANON (تطوّعوا للبنان) is a non-profit organization registered with the Ministry of Interior (#2025) in 2015 serving as a national hub or focal point for volunteering with the mission "to promote, facilitate, and improve volunteering and community service throughout Lebanon."
Volunteer For Lebanon is launching a project to help those who want to volunteer for Syrian, Palestinian and other refugees in Lebanon. We invite your organization to participate by listing your volunteer opportunities that support refugees.
Please complete this form about your organization and its volunteer opportunities related to refugees. Note that the exact information that your organization provides will be posted on our site. Potential volunteers will be able to view the information and contact the organization of their choice.
Please update this information as your volunteer opportunities get filled, cancelled or altered in anyway by contacting us via email or phone (email@example.com - +961 3 319 876).
The Administration Board of Volunteer For Lebanon welcomes your interest in becoming a member. The official requirements of membership are:
- Be a Lebanese who has completed twenty years of age (20 years)
- Enjoy their civil rights and not be convicted of a crime or a misdemeanor.
- Approve of its Bylaws and the carrying out of the objectives of the Association.
- Demonstrate their commitment to volunteerism.
You will need to submit a copy of your Lebanese identity card (hawiyyi) along with this application form (either by uploading it here or sending it by SMS or WhatsApp to +961-3-757098. Your application will be reviewed by the Board and, if approved, will become effective as soon as you have submitted:
- Payment for at least six months membership in VFL (60,000LL) as well as
- Your justice record (Sijl Adli) that is no more than one month old noting that you have not been convicted of a crime or a misdemeanor.
Founders of Volunteer For Lebanon
Dr. Patricia Nabti firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Patronage of the Ministry of Youth and Sports